Avantco 65" Band Saw Blade for Frozen Meat and General Use, 4 Teeth Per Inch
- Cuts effortlessly through bone and frozen meat
- Simple to install into compatible meat band saws
- 4 teeth per inch make for clean and smooth cuts
- Thin design reduces quantity of bone dust
- Fits saws with 65" blade requirement
You May Also Need
|Blade Size||65 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for saw blades to prevent rusting?
- To care for your saw blades, it is recommended to clean the blades, dry with a towel, and then apply with a coat of food grade oil to prevent the blades from rusting.
Make precise portions and smooth cuts of meat with this Avantco BSB4T065 65" band saw blade. If your blade is no longer making clean cuts and has become dull, this blade is the ideal replacement. Designed for use with select meat band saws, this blade has 4 teeth per inch for effortless cutting through frozen meat and bones. The thin design greatly cuts down on bone dust and makes for an easier cleanup. It is simple to install and to remove as necessary.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register