Slim yet powerful would be used to describe this product. Easy to install and the heat produced is perfect for keeping all kinds of food hot.
Other Available Sizes:
- Attached toggle controls for simple on/off operation to hold food hot after plating
- Metal sheathed elements heat foods to maintain peak serving temperatures without drying out
- Medium-duty stainless steel construction does not sag, includes brackets for easy installation
- Aluminum reflector retains and directs heat; perfect for cafeterias, restaurants, or buffet lines
- 120V, 1200W, High Wattage, Cord & Plug
- Avantco 177PSWCHAIN Strip Warmer Support Chains
- Avantco 177PSWCORD15 56" Strip Warmer Cord and Plug Set - 120V
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 72" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 48" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 60" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 48" x 32"
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 60" x 32"
Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the Avantco 48" strip warmer with toggle controls.
This strip warmer is perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh for your customers. It uses a durable element to provide plenty of heating power to maintain food's peak serving temperatures but without overcooking or drying out your food.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
"Slim yet powerful would be used to describe this product. Easy to install and the heat produced is perfect for keeping all kinds of food hot."Read More Reviews
1200W of Heating Power
This strip warmer uses a durable metal sheathed element to provide 1200 watts of heating power, hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking. Metal guards support the heating element without affecting heat distribution. This unit comes with a 56" cord and plug for simple plug-and-play installation and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Side-mounted toggle controls are simple to operate and provide one level of heat, so you can be sure your staff does not overheat your foods. Since the controls have only one setting, this warmer is extremely simple to use so that even new employees can get it up and running for the day.
The warmer’s medium-duty stainless steel housing provides durability and corrosion resistance and an exceptional value, making it ideal for a busy kitchen environment. For your convenience, mounting brackets are included to make installation as easy as possible.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Width:48 Inches
- Depth:6 1/8 Inches
- Height:2 5/8 Inches
People Talk About:restaurant hot easy everything install lasted nice service week working
Easy to install. Comes with everything you need to attach it to you equipment. Gets nice and hot and keeps everything hot and ready for service
Unit lasted almost exactly 6 months - we're a 7-day a week restaurant and this was probably meant for a lighter duty application. Worked well while it lasted.
I was happy with this product and it did a great job. However it just stopped working today. I have had it for a year and a half, but I think that is still not long enough to suddenly stop working. My restaurant is open five days a week and only does breakfast and lunch so I do not think it was being over used. The other issue I have is that my only options now are to replace the item or have a service tech come out to look at it and possibly repair which will likely cost even more money.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
Four stars because we haven’t used it much yet and don’t know it’s durability. Only downfall so far is that it is not meant to be mounted under a 48” shelf like we planned.
We ordered for our upcoming restaurant. Seems to be nice, arrived on time as well. We would look forward to use it for our restaurant.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register