This heat lamp does the job! No more cold food leaving the kitchen. This is a must have piece of kitchen equipment. I highly recommend this product to any and every kitchen.
Other Available Sizes:
- Attached toggle controls for simple on/off operation to hold food hot after plating
- Metal sheathed elements heat foods to maintain peak serving temperatures without drying out
- Medium-duty stainless steel construction does not sag, includes brackets for easy installation
- Aluminum reflector retains and directs heat; perfect for cafeterias, restaurants, or buffet lines
- 120V, 850W, High Wattage, Cord & Plug
You May Also Need View All Items
- Avantco 177PSWCHAIN Strip Warmer Support Chains
- Avantco 177PSWCORD15 56" Strip Warmer Cord and Plug Set - 120V
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 48" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 60" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 60" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 48" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 72" x 32"
Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the Avantco 36" strip warmer with toggle controls.
This strip warmer is perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh for your customers. It uses a durable element to provide plenty of heating power to maintain food's peak serving temperatures but without overcooking or drying out your food.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
"We try not to hold food for too long, but these work well enough that they keep the food hot and fresh for long periods. They also get to temperature quickly."Read More Reviews
850W of Heating Power
This strip warmer uses a durable metal sheathed element to provide 850 watts of heating power, hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking. Metal guards support the heating element without affecting heat distribution. This unit comes with a cord and plug for simple plug-and-play installation and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Side-mounted toggle controls are simple to operate and provide one level of heat, so you can be sure your staff does not overheat your foods. Since the controls have only one setting, this warmer is extremely simple to use so that even new employees can get it up and running for the day.
The warmer’s medium-duty stainless steel housing provides durability and corrosion resistance and an exceptional value, making it ideal for a busy kitchen environment. For your convenience, mounting brackets are included to make installation as easy as possible.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Width:36 Inches
- Depth:6 1/8 Inches
- Height:2 5/8 Inches
People Talk About:food kitchen heat hot lamp long more air around before
This unit works great, but the durability hasn't been the best. The on/off switch didn't last more than 6-8 months before the whole thing had to either be re-wired or bought new.
Thank you for your review, Brian! We are sorry this Avantco 36 inch Standard Wattage Strip Warmer with On/Off Toggle Controls and Cord - 120V, 850W has not worked well for you. Please contact our Customer Solutions team as soon as you notice an issue with your product, so we can help you in the best way possible.
Effective heat lamp. Get's hot, so make sure to mount it with room for air circulate around the top. The On indicator light could be brighter. There's a bit of a smell for the first week or so of operation.
We try not to hold food for too long, but these work well enough that they keep the food hot and fresh for long periods. They also get to temperature quickly.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register