This is a greats product. It keeps all of our food hot while waiting to be served. It works perfectly in our kitchen and with our set up.
Other Available Sizes:
- Attached toggle controls for simple on/off operation to hold food hot after plating
- Metal sheathed elements heat foods to maintain peak serving temperatures without drying out
- Medium-duty stainless steel construction does not sag, includes brackets for easy installation
- Aluminum reflector retains and directs heat; perfect for cafeterias, restaurants, or buffet lines
- 120V, 850W, High Wattage, Hardwired
- Avantco 177PSWCHAIN Strip Warmer Support Chains
- Avantco 177PSWCORD15 56" Strip Warmer Cord and Plug Set - 120V
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 48" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 60" x 32"
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 72" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 60" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 36" x 32"
Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the Avantco 36" strip warmer with toggle controls.
This strip warmer is perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh for your customers. It uses a durable element to provide plenty of heating power to maintain food's peak serving temperatures but without overcooking or drying out your food.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
"This is a greats product. It keeps all of our food hot while waiting to be served. It works perfectly in our kitchen and with our set up."Read More Reviews
850W of Heating Power
This strip warmer uses a durable metal sheathed element to provide 850 watts of heating power, hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking. Metal guards support the heating element without affecting heat distribution. This unit can be hardwired or powered using a compatible cord and plug (sold separately), and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Side-mounted toggle controls are simple to operate and provide one level of heat, so you can be sure your staff does not overheat your foods. Since the controls have only one setting, this warmer is extremely simple to use so that even new employees can get it up and running for the day.
The warmer’s medium-duty stainless steel housing provides durability and corrosion resistance and an exceptional value, making it ideal for a busy kitchen environment. For your convenience, mounting brackets are included to make installation as easy as possible.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Width:36 Inches
- Depth:6 1/8 Inches
- Height:2 5/8 Inches
People Talk About:food greats hot keeps kitchen perfectly served set works
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register