This item does a good job keeping our hot food hot. My only complaint is that it does not come with a cord. So, keep the extra cost in mind of having to wire it.
Other Available Sizes:
- Infinite knob allows control over heat to achieve perfect hot holding temperatures for any dish
- Metal sheathed elements heat foods to maintain peak serving temperatures without drying out
- Medium-duty stainless steel construction does not sag, includes brackets for easy installation
- Aluminum reflector retains and directs heat; perfect for cafeterias, restaurants, or buffet lines
- 120V, 850W, High Wattage, Hardwired
You May Also Need View All Items
- Avantco 177PSWCHAIN Strip Warmer Support Chains
- Avantco 177PSWCORD15 56" Strip Warmer Cord and Plug Set - 120V
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 36" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 48" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 60" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 18" x 72" x 32"
- Regency Stainless Steel Double Deck Overshelf - 12" x 36" x 32"
Keep your prepared foods hot and ready to serve with the Avantco 36" strip warmer with infinite controls.
This strip warmer is perfect for use in your cafeteria, restaurant, banquet hall, buffet line, or anywhere that you need to keep prepared foods piping hot and fresh for your customers. It uses a durable element to provide plenty of heating power to maintain food's peak serving temperatures but without overcooking or drying out your food.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
850W of Heating Power
This strip warmer uses a durable metal sheathed element to provide 850 watts of heating power, hot enough to maintain peak serving temperatures but gentle enough to prevent drying or overcooking. Metal guards support the heating element without affecting heat distribution. This unit can be hardwired or powered using a compatible cord and plug (sold separately), and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Side-mounted infinite controls allow you to make adjustments to the heat level so that you can choose what works best for the food you are serving.
The warmer’s medium-duty stainless steel housing provides durability and corrosion resistance and an exceptional value, making it ideal for a busy kitchen environment. For your convenience, mounting brackets are included to make installation as easy as possible.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:36 Inches
- Depth:6 1/8 Inches
- Height:2 5/8 Inches
People Talk About:hot cord cost extra food job mind wire
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register