These are amazing! Their structure is simple yet they are a great multi-tasker! They are good for cutters, ring molds, circle markers for piping and sizing gum paste or fondant balls. NOTE: Do not wash these! Only dry clean by rubbing them off! They will rust!
$19.89/SetShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 5||$20.66/Set|
Other Available Styles:
- Great for pastries, hors d'oeuvres, finger foods, fondant, and more
- 1 1/4" tall to easily cut through dough
- Graduated set can create round borders with two cutters
- Nestable for compact storage
- Storage container provided
- Durable, rust- and break-resistant stainless steel
- Plain edge for a modern appeal
Other Products from this Line
- Ateco 5253 6-Piece Stainless Steel Plain Square Cutter Set
- Ateco 7804 6-Piece Stainless Steel Plain Heart Cutter Set
- Ateco 52530 6-Piece Stainless Two-Sided Square Cutter Set
- Ateco 7805 6-Piece Stainless Steel Plain Star Cutter Set
- Ateco 4845 24-Piece Stainless Steel Geometric Shapes Cutter Set
- Ateco 4842 6-Piece Stainless Steel Christmas Cookie Cutter Set
- Ateco 6950 26-Piece 3" Stainless Steel Alphabet Cutter Set
- Ateco 5251 6-Piece Stainless Steel Hexagon Cutter Set
- Ateco 4849 12-Piece Stainless Steel Flower and Leaf Cutter Set
- Ateco 5203 5-Piece Stainless Steel Fluted Square Cutter Set
- Ateco 4843 5-Piece Stainless Steel Snowflake Cutter Set
- Ateco 5407 12-Piece Stainless Steel Round Fluted Cutter Set
- Ateco 2009 9-Piece Stainless Steel Petit Four Cutter Set
- Ateco 7806 6-Piece Stainless Steel Plain Daisy Cutter Set
- Ateco 5259 8-Piece Stainless Steel Diamond Cutter Set
- Ateco 7803 9-Piece 3" Stainless Steel Numbers Cutter Set
- Ateco 14410 5-Piece Stainless Steel Double-Sided Round Pastry Cutter Set
- Ateco 7808 10-Piece Stainless Steel Star Cutter Set
- Ateco 7802 9-Piece 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Numbers Cutter Set
- Ateco 7025 10-Piece Stainless Steel Animal Cutter Set
- Ateco 4850 12-Piece Stainless Steel Country Cutter Set
- Ateco 1428 6-Piece 3" Tall Stainless Steel Fancy Shaped Cutter Set
|Ateco 5457 Specs|
|Height||1 1/4 Inches|
|Number of Pieces||12|
|Type|| Cookie Cutters|
Ateco 5457 Details
Create smooth, round pastries, hors d'oeuvres, and more with this Ateco 5457 12-piece round plain cutter set. Made of durable stainless steel, this set is resistant to rust and does not bend out of shape. Each cutter is 1 1/4" tall and includes a rounded top edge, providing a broad and comfortable surface area to safely grip and maneuver the cutter. Ranging from 7/8" - 4 2/5" wide, this size variety is great for numerous unique functions. The smallest cutter is ideal for creating fondant cake embellishments for polka dots and more, while the largest cutter produces perfectly round decadent desserts or appetizers. This set is nestable for compact storage in the provided round container. Use them on their own or take advantage of the nesting design further by creating unique borders using two cutters.
Bringing you innovation and quality for over 100 years, Ateco, an August Thomsen brand, has been internationally known in the industry for creating baking tools of superior craftsmanship and design. By continually improving on tools, materials, and packaging, Ateco is dedicated to providing professional bakers with the kitchen essentials they need to succeed in an ever-evolving industry!
Top Diameter: 7/8" - 4 2/5"
Height: 1 1/4"
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1392 2 1/2" Stainless Steel Pastry Cutter with Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 4905 2" x 1 3/4" Stainless Steel Square Mold
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1397 Stainless Steel Pastry Cutter with 1 3/8" Fluted Wheel and Wood Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars4" x 8 1/2" Stainless Steel Croissant / Pastry Cutter with Polyethylene Plastic Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft 4208 8" Blade Straight Baking / Icing Spatula with ABS Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsTablecraft E5609 10" Stainless Steel FirmGrip Double Pastry Cutter
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 1323 2 1/2" Fluted Stainless Steel Pastry Cutter with Black Polypropylene Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 5151 6 Linked Stainless Steel Hexagon Cutters
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAteco 14423 3 1/2" Stainless Steel Doughnut Cutter
People Talk About:cutters set great round sizes cookies cut fondant cutter cutting
Ateco products have slipped a bit in their build. These rings used to be a lot heavier gauge steel and they are still priced that way, but with a lower gauge. At this price there is better on the market these days if you search a bit more.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
This is a great and inexpensive set of cutters. We use them for cookies and donuts and they work great. I will say be careful to dry them after you wash them as we have had a few begin to rust.
Very versatile, had them for years, used for dough cutting, and forming molds on cookie sheets for some of our thinner batters (get several sets) They can also be used in a skillet for pancakes, eggs, and some other special dishes so they cook to shape.
This is a high quality set of round cutters from Ateco. They offer a variety of sizes and I use these all the time on my cakes.
there are many companies that make bakery supplies. I like Ateco for being made well and their quality is worth the price !.
These cutters work well for cookies, biscuit, donuts, bagel. Additionally the large number of size combinations let you choose exactly what size the interior or exterior are.
this product reminds me of socks in a dryer you can't get enough of them because you loose them all the time . But my baker loves this kit.
Very nice quality cutter set, good for both household and professional applications. Can be used for cookies, baking in, layering desserts, cutting dough, and much more without hassle.
The two greatest features bar none: these are dishwasher safe and are self enclosed with a lid. I know it is not clear from the picture, but it does come with a lid. Love these!
A great nesting set of round cutters. They cut cleanly and hold their shape unlike cheaper metal cutters. Having 12 sizes means you have a circle for every job.
Our cooks love these cutters. They nest (convenient and space-saving), and there's a size for every purpose. No rusting because of the stainless steel, and thick enough metal to hold their shape and hold up to use. Definitley recommend.
Great for biscuits, empanadas, dumplings, doughnuts...etc... the variety of sizes is spot on! And the storage box keeps everything organized. It's a must in my kitchen.
No kitchen is complete without these cookie cutters! They are so versatile! Having such a large size variety is amazing! They are very durable and work great for fondant and cookie dough.
Good quality set of plain round cutters. Smallest is good for hors d'oeuvres crackers/toasts. Larger molds work well for plating. Quality is good enough to hold up to some use
I often use these cutters for a variety of recipes. From raviolis to crab cakes. They are easy to clean and don't bend. They come in a nice case to keep them all together as well.
Love these cutters. I completely needed these sizes and I love that they all come in a complete container to stay organized. Make cutting out fondant so much easier!
The Ateco 12 piece stainless steel cutter set is a must have in any kitchen/chef. This set is versatile in executing cuts that a knife just can't make. Great product!
The Ateco 12 piece plain cutter set is just perfect. Everything from Ateco is quality and this set has every size you will ever need/
Love these round circle cutters! Have used them for everything from donuts, cookies, gumpaste flowers, biscuts, and pie crust top cutouts to hand pies! Incredible selection of options!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register