Ateco 172 #6 Drop Flower Piping Tip
$0.69/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 10 - 49||$0.91/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable, rust-resistant stainless steel
- Perfect for enhancing dessert presentation
- Great for decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and other desserts
- Use for producing flower borders, filler flowers, and specialty flowers
- Ideal for bakeries, cafes, and catering companies
You May Also Need
Looking for just the right tools to decorate your cakes with? Try the Ateco piping bags, short spatulas, and pastry tubes! These tools will help you create weaves, ribbons, scalloped edges, and more that will leave customers impressed every time.
|Ateco 172 Specs|
|Opening Length||1/2 Inches|
|Opening Width||1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||1 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What do the different pastry tube numbers mean?
- To ensure you choose the right sized pastry tip for the job, most Ateco pastry tubes feature numbers, starting at #0. The number indicates the relative size of each Ateco tip in comparison with the tube type. For example, French star #0 is the smallest tip available, while French star #9 is the largest tip size available for this tube type.
Ateco 172 Details
Decorate your cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and pies with this Ateco 172 #6 drop flower pastry tube. Made of durable stainless steel, this tube is rust-resistant and designed to withstand repeated use without bending out of shape. Featuring a drop flower tip, this pastry tube is perfect for creating one-squeeze plain or swirled flowers. With the ability to easily create beautiful floral designs in one simple squeeze, this pastry tube is perfect for beginning decorators!
The number of cuts on the end of each drop flower tip determines the number of petals your flower will have. This tip features a bar on the inside middle of the tube, which creates a drop flower without a center. This allows for different colors or designs to be added into the center of each flower, for the ultimate one-of-a-kind creation!
Bringing you innovation and quality for over 100 years, Ateco, an August Thomsen brand, has been internationally known in the industry for creating baking tools of superior craftsmanship and design. By continually improving on tools, materials, and packaging, Ateco is dedicated to providing professional bakers with the kitchen essentials they need to succeed in an ever-evolving industry!
Opening Length: 1/2"
Opening Width: 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 1"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:patterns pattern nice more made frost easy cup cakes buy
i bought this to frost 100 cup cakes and it was very easy and made a nice pattern on them.im going to buy a few more patterns now
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register