ARY Vacmaster 40796 12" x 16" Cook-In Chamber Re-Therm Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags for Sous Vide Cooking 4 Mil - 500/Case
$76.65/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$78.99/Case|
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- For use with chamber vacuum packaging machines
- Great for sous vide cooking
- Made of 85% polyethylene, 15% nylon
- Eliminates freezer burn and food dehydration
- 4 mil thick
- 12" open end
|VacMaster 40796 Specs|
|In Chamber Bag Type||Standard Chamber Bag|
|Material||Polyethylene / Nylon|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this Vacmaster vacuum bag / pouch boilable?
- Yes, Vacmaster bags and pouches can be boiled. All styles will withstand boiling temperatures for up to 20 minutes; for maximum performance, check out their ”Re-Therm” line of bags, which can be boiled for 30 minutes.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- What foods cannot be vacuum sealed?
- Foods containing anaerobic bacteria cannot be vacuum sealed: mushrooms, garlic, seafood, and soft cheeses, such as brie, camembert, ricotta, and other soft and unpasteurized cheeses.
VacMaster 40796 Details
This ARY Vacmaster 40796 12" x 16" vacuum packaging bag is an ideal solution for food storage and sous vide cooking! Its 4 mil thick design is made from an 85% polyethylene / 15% nylon blend that combines with heavy-duty side seams to not only provide exceptional puncture and abrasion resistance, but also the integrity needed to accommodate up to 30 minutes of boiling. This bag guarantees maximum freshness, eliminating the freezer burn and food dehydration often associated with long-term food storage, while also allowing easy product identification thanks to its transparent construction.
Thickness: 4 mil
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can be boiled safely.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register