ARY VacMaster 30791 7" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 3 Mil - 1000/Case if you cook you will have leftovers and we all know how bothersome using Tupperware or baggies can be this will take up less space and keep longer
$64.86/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$66.99/Case|
Recommended Similar Item
Other Available Sizes:
- 3 mil thickness
- Perfect for sous vide cooking
- For commercial chamber vacuum packaging machines
- Made of 80% polyethylene, 20% nylon
- 7" open end
|VacMaster 30791 Specs|
|In Chamber Bag Type||Standard Chamber Bag|
|Material||Polyethylene / Nylon|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Is this Vacmaster vacuum bag / pouch boilable?
- Yes, Vacmaster bags and pouches can be boiled. All styles will withstand boiling temperatures for up to 20 minutes; for maximum performance, check out their ”Re-Therm” line of bags, which can be boiled for 30 minutes.
- What foods cannot be vacuum sealed?
- Foods containing anaerobic bacteria cannot be vacuum sealed: mushrooms, garlic, seafood, and soft cheeses, such as brie, camembert, ricotta, and other soft and unpasteurized cheeses.
VacMaster 30791 Details
These 7" x 12" industrial strength, 3 mil chamber vacuum packaging bags help keep food fresh up to five times longer than traditional storage methods! The chamber pouches seal securely with any chamber vacuum packaging machine to ensure long lasting freshness. Made of 80% polyethylene and 20% nylon, these pouches can be frozen, refrigerated and even microwaved with resistance to puncture and abrasion in all forms! The bags are also great for sous vide cooking for added versatility, and they can be boiled for up to 20 minutes.
The 7" side of this bag is the open end, for sealing.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can be boiled safely.
People Talk About:1000case 30791 ary baggies bags bothersome chamber cook leftovers less
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register