Arctic Air AST48R 48" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Customers Also Viewed
plus $1,799.00 / Each
- Top holds (12) 1/6 size food pans (included)
- 11 1/2" deep, full-length cutting board with front overhang
- Stainless steel construction
- 12 cubic feet capacity
- Electronic thermostat and external LED display
- Doors stay open at 90 degrees for easy access
Other Products from this Line
Arctic Air AST28R 29" 1 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$1,199.00 / Each
Arctic Air AST60R 61 1/4" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$1,875.00 / Each
|Arctic Air AST48R Specs|
|Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Height||43 3/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||48 1/2 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||11 1/2 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||12 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Can I special order replacement parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other replacement parts for Arctic Air. We may be able to provide accessories for your unit, so inquire with Special Orders to find out! If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Arctic Air AST48R Details
Speed up efficiency on your prep line with this Arctic Air AST48R 48" prep refrigerator! This unit boasts a full length, 11 1/2" deep cutting board for slicing up toppings and assembling all your signature sandwiches and salads, and for added convenience its top holds up to twelve 1/6 size food pans (included) so you can keep your most-used ingredients handy at all times. Below the prep area, a refrigerated cabinet gives you plenty of space to store additional toppings, condiments, and other items, and the self-closing doors come with a stay open feature when opened past 90 degrees. An electronic thermostat with external digital LED display allows for accurate temperature control.
- Exterior: full stainless steel front and sides
- Interior: bright white ABS liner; full stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Comes with (2) interior shelves and (12) 1/6 size food pans
- 1/2 hp compressor
- Electronic thermostat with external LED display
- Easy to mount casters (2 locking)
Width: 48 1/2"
Height: 43 3/8"
Capacity: 12 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air AST48R
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:pans easy food great prep shop temp everything Custom covered
I've used these AST48R Prep Tables in many of my Custom Food Trailer. They are so far very reliable and work well in a mobile food unit. I have had only 1 issue out of the many I have installed. The issue was to on/off switch which needed to be replaced and was covered under the warranty.
This product was 500 cheaper than a local supply shop. I have had it for 2 years and works awesome! no issues and keeps everything at temp.
Great, easy-to-use product-- love the easy temp control and roomy interior. This has made sandwich prep in our coffee shop kitchen a breeze! Be aware, the clear plastic "1/6" pans that are included are actually smaller than typical 1/6 pans, so regular lids for 1/6 pans do not fit. We're working to find some that do, but other than that, a great buy!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register