Arctic Air AST48R 48" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Free Shipping!
- Top holds (12) 1/6 size food pans (included)
- 11 1/2" deep, full-length cutting board with front overhang
- Stainless steel construction
- 12 cubic feet capacity
- Electronic thermostat and external LED display
- Doors stay open at 90 degrees for easy access
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
|Width||48 1/4 Inches|
|Height||43 3/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||48 1/2 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||11 1/2 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||12 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Can I special order parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other parts for Arctic Air. If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Turbo Air, and True.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Speed up efficiency on your prep line with this Arctic Air AST48R 48" prep refrigerator! This unit boasts a full length, 11 1/2" deep cutting board for slicing up toppings and assembling all your signature sandwiches and salads, and for added convenience its top holds up to twelve 1/6 size food pans (included) so you can keep your most-used ingredients handy at all times. Below the prep area, a refrigerated cabinet gives you plenty of space to store additional toppings, condiments, and other items, and the self-closing doors come with a stay open feature when opened past 90 degrees. An electronic thermostat with external digital LED display allows for accurate temperature control.
- Exterior: full stainless steel front and sides
- Interior: bright white ABS liner; full stainless steel floor with coved corners
- Comes with (2) interior shelves and (12) 1/6 size food pans
- 1/2 hp compressor
- Electronic thermostat with external LED display
- Easy to mount casters (2 locking)
Width: 48 1/2"
Height: 43 3/8"
Capacity: 12 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Commercial Sandwich / Salad Preparation Refrigerators
Disposable Poly Gloves
People Talk About:pans easy Great shop temp keeps interior fit everything control
This product was 500 cheaper than a local supply shop. I have had it for 2 years and works awesome! no issues and keeps everything at temp.
Brian J. from bjames llc Posted on 06/23/2017
Great, easy-to-use product-- love the easy temp control and roomy interior. This has made sandwich prep in our coffee shop kitchen a breeze! Be aware, the clear plastic "1/6" pans that are included are actually smaller than typical 1/6 pans, so regular lids for 1/6 pans do not fit. We're working to find some that do, but other than that, a great buy!
Angela K. from Cappuccino & Company Posted on 07/06/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register