Arctic Air AST72R 72" 3 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Contact us for pricing
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Customers Also Viewed
- Stainless steel front and sides for reliable durability
- Includes (18) 1/6 size plastic food pans for convenient top storage
- Features heavy-duty full length, 11 1/2" deep cutting board
- Easy-to-read LED display and electronic thermostat for simple, intuitive operation
- Interior houses 3 shelves and maintains temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel interior floor with coved corners; self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets
- 4 casters, 2 of which lock for easy maneuverability
- 120V, 1/2 hp
Other Products from this Line
Arctic Air AST48R 48" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$1,730.00 / Each
Arctic Air AST28R 29" 1 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$1,199.00 / Each
Arctic Air AST60R 61 1/4" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$1,875.00 / Each
|Arctic Air AST72R Specs|
|Width||71 1/2 Inches|
|Height||43 5/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||71 1/2 Inches|
|Nominal Width||72 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||11 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 5/16 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Capacity||18 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||18 Pans|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Can I special order replacement parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other replacement parts for Arctic Air. We may be able to provide accessories for your unit, so inquire with Special Orders to find out! If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Arctic Air AST72R Details
Embrace efficient meal preparation with the Arctic Air AST72R refrigerated sandwich prep table! Designed with 18 included 1/6 size plastic food pans, this unit is perfect for a variety of operations, from cafes to sandwich shops. Store ingredients like peppers and pineapple in the food pans, and use the heavy-duty full length, 11 1/2" deep cutting board to slice and dice as you assemble tasty dishes. Back up ingredients are easily stored in the lower refrigerated section, which is engineered to maintain interior temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. To make storage as easy and organized as possible, the interior houses 3 shelves.
The unit's exterior features a sleek stainless steel front and sides, sure to last in even the toughest kitchen environments. Plus, the interior floor is stainless steel too, meaning that the inevitable spill or leak won't harm the surface or degrade it over time. Coved corners are an added bonus, smoothing out the interior for easy, fast cleaning.
To access the refrigerated section, open three self-closing stainless steel doors with recessed handles. Because they're recessed, the handles won't damage surrounding equipment when flung open, which extruded handles are notorious for doing. The doors are designed to remain open at 90 degrees too, making it easy for you to store or retrieve needed ingredients. Magnetic gaskets help to seal the doors shut when closed. This prep refrigerator circulates R-134a refrigerant and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 71 1/2"
Height: 43 5/16"
Working Height: 36 5/16"
Capacity: 18 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air AST72R
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:Greate fridge space pans needed happy great Excellent easy cutting
It's exactly what we needed. Perfect size, spacious fridge space and tons of pans capacity. The cutting board also slides out for easy cleaning. Excellent!
Greate fridge lots of space as you can see the picture and video. Im happy with the product and the supplier. Have a great day
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register