Arctic Air AST72R 72" 3 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$1,925.00/EachShips free with Plus
Customers Also Viewed
- Stainless steel front and sides for reliable durability
- Includes (18) 1/6 size plastic food pans for convenient top storage
- Features heavy-duty full length, 11 1/2" deep cutting board
- Easy-to-read LED display and electronic thermostat for simple, intuitive operation
- Interior houses 3 shelves and maintains temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel interior floor with coved corners; self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets
- 4 casters, 2 of which lock for easy maneuverability
- 120V, 1/2 hp
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Arctic Air AST72R Specs|
|Width||71 1/2 Inches|
|Height||43 5/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||71 1/2 Inches|
|Nominal Width||72 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||11 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 5/16 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Capacity||18 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||18 Pans|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- Can I special order parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other parts for Arctic Air. If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Arctic Air AST72R Details
Embrace efficient meal preparation with the Arctic Air AST72R refrigerated sandwich prep table! Designed with 18 included 1/6 size plastic food pans, this unit is perfect for a variety of operations, from cafes to sandwich shops. Store ingredients like peppers and pineapple in the food pans, and use the heavy-duty full length, 11 1/2" deep cutting board to slice and dice as you assemble tasty dishes. Back up ingredients are easily stored in the lower refrigerated section, which is engineered to maintain interior temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. To make storage as easy and organized as possible, the interior houses 3 shelves.
The unit's exterior features a sleek stainless steel front and sides, sure to last in even the toughest kitchen environments. Plus, the interior floor is stainless steel too, meaning that the inevitable spill or leak won't harm the surface or degrade it over time. Coved corners are an added bonus, smoothing out the interior for easy, fast cleaning.
To access the refrigerated section, open three self-closing stainless steel doors with recessed handles. Because they're recessed, the handles won't damage surrounding equipment when flung open, which extruded handles are notorious for doing. The doors are designed to remain open at 90 degrees too, making it easy for you to store or retrieve needed ingredients. Magnetic gaskets help to seal the doors shut when closed. This prep refrigerator circulates R-134a refrigerant and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 71 1/2"
Height: 43 5/16"
Working Height: 36 5/16"
Capacity: 18 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air AST72R
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:Greate great fridge video supplier space picture happy
Greate fridge lots of space as you can see the picture and video. Im happy with the product and the supplier. Have a great day
Selim i. from Gold Mine Posted on 02/27/2018
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register