- Comes with two double tap towers; 24" depth conserves space in aisles and behind bars
- Durable, corrosion-resistant, 1 1/2" thick stainless steel top with a drip tray
- Holds up to (3) 1/2 kegs; reinforced stainless steel interior floor
- Front breathing design; front accessible condensing unit for cleaning and maintenance
- 115V, 1/3 hp; eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Bright, cool LED interior lighting
- 24" depth conserves space in aisles and behind bars
Arctic Air ADD72R-2 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 375 lb.
- 73 Inches
- 24 Inches
- 39 1/2 Inches
- Nominal Depth
- 6 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Caster Size
- 3 1/4 Inches
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Door Type
- Exterior Finish
- 1/3 HP
- Number of Doors
- 3 Doors
- Number of Kegs
- 3 Kegs
- Number of Taps
- 4 Taps
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- 1/2 Barrel
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 41 Degrees F
- Kegerators / Beer Dispensers
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I special order replacement parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other replacement parts for Arctic Air. We may be able to provide accessories for your unit, so inquire with Special Orders to find out! If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
Arctic Air ADD72R-2 Details
Serve perfectly-chilled beer with this Arctic Air ADD72R-2 black 2 double tap kegerator beer dispenser! This model comes standard with 2 double tap towers and holds up to 3 half kegs so you can serve a variety of beers from a compact kegerator. The interior of this beer dispenser is made of stainless steel and features a reinforced stainless steel floor to stand up to the impacts of loading and unloading the refrigerator, and the electronic thermostat keeps the interior of the unit between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Bright, cool LED lights also illuminate the inside of the cabinet so your staff can easily see what they're doing even in a dim bar environment.
Designed to fit in areas of your business that don't have a lot of spare floor space, this beer dispenser is made with a shallow 24" depth. This means it takes up less room in aisles and behind bars. The doors each feature magnetic gaskets that can be removed for thorough cleaning. Also, each door has a lock so that you can secure your stock after hours or between keg changes to prevent tampering or theft. The exterior of the cabinet is made of black powder coated steel for a professional appearance that will also stand up to use in a commercial environment.
The refrigeration system uses a 1/3 hp compressor and eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to cool the cabinet. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The refrigeration system is front breathing so that the unit requires very little clearance around the back and sides. Also, the condensing system is accessible from the front of the unit for cleaning and maintenance. The beer dispenser also comes with 3 1/4" casters so it can be moved for cleaning if needed. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Height: 39 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air ADD72R-2
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
2 years parts & labor; 5 years compressor
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register