Arcoroc 552E5616 64 oz. Stackable Glass Bowl by Arc Cardinal - 6/Case
Other Available Sizes :
- Made of crystal clear glass for optimum clarity
- Fully tempered for increased durability
- Great for serving and prep applications
- For use with hot or cold food offerings
- Resistant against thermal and mechanical shock
|Arcoroc E5616 Specs|
|Top Diameter||8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Arcoroc E5616 Details
From fresh fruit to flavorful sides, food will look its best in this Arcoroc 552E5616 stackable glass bowl! This bowl features a classic round design that's stackable for space-saving storage. Use it in your kitchen when measuring out ingredients, or take it to the buffet line for a versatile serving piece. It features a fully tempered design for added strength and durability, and it's 5 times more resistant to breakage than comparable glass bowls, with just as much style and elegance.
Top Diameter: 8"
Capacity: 2 qt. (64 oz.)
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Fully Tempered Glassware
This item is made of fully tempered glass for added strength and durability.
People Talk About:bowls ingredients intact ingredient fit excellent dry Cute bowl bigger
Cute bowl, arrived quickly and intact. I was hoping it’d be a little bigger but it serves its purpose. I’d say you could fit about 5 or 6 bathbombs in it.
These are excellent ingredient bowls. This size is just right for measuring dry ingredients to pour into wet ones. Or even soaking meat in a marinade overnight.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register