This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Durable chrome rollers
- Sturdy stainless steel body
- Removable drip pan
- Two temperature zones
- Automatic grilling cycles
- Shipping Weight
- 55 lb.
- 34 3/4 Inches
- 18 5/8 Inches
- 8 1/2 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208/240 Volts
- 1,270 - 1,691 Watts
- Control Type
- NSF Listed
- Hot Dog Capacity
- 50 Hot Dogs
- Plug Type
- NEMA 6-15P
- Top Style
APW Wyott 3A-HRS50FE-240 Details
Adding delicious, juicy hot dogs to your convenience store or concession stand offerings is easy with the APW Wyott HRDi-50S X*PERT series digital Hotrod flat roller grill! This digital unit conveniently allows you to "set and forget" grilling cycles, freeing up valuable time to carry out other tasks in your establishment. Boasting fast heat-up and recovery times, this grill is great for use in any high-volume operation.
- Digital controls automatically cycles through grilling and holding cycles
- Dual-zone heating system can be set to grilling or NSF safe holding temperatures
- 11 chrome rollers provide an evenly heated surface
- Maintains temperature within 7 degrees of set level
- Improved metal gear sprockets and a self aligning chain guide provide smooth roller operation
- Large bearings eliminate wobble and wear for a longer roller life
- Teflon® seals at the end of each flat roller keep grease from entering the motor and chains
- Bottom and side panels are removable for easy servicing
- Removable grease collection pan
Left to Right: 34 3/4"
Front to Back: 18 5/8"
Height: 8 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott 3A-HRS50FE-240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register