- 60,000 total BTU
- Two 30,000 BTU burners
- 28 1/2" x 12" cooking surface
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates
- Wide heat range is perfect for everything from simmering to searing
- Slide-out crumb tray catches food debris
- Adjustable bullet feet
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$182.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Alto-Shaam WC-22541 Cherry Wood Chips - 1.25 cu. ft.
$102.40/EachOut Of Stock
- Alto-Shaam SH-23619 Roasting Rack for Combitherm Combi Ovens - Holds (8) Chickens
- Alto-Shaam 5016480 Roll-In Stainless Steel Plate Cart - 84 Plate
- Alto-Shaam 5017976 Roll-In Stainless Steel Bun Pan Rack - 20 Pan
- Alto-Shaam SH-23000 Roasting Rack for Combitherm Combi Ovens - Holds (6) Chickens
|APW Wyott HHPS-212-LP GAS Specs|
|Depth||30 7/8 Inches|
|Height||16 13/16 Inches|
|Burner BTU||30,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2 Burners|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||60,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
APW Wyott HHPS-212-LP GAS Details
Built to keep up with demand in high volume locations, the APW Wyott HHPS-212 liquid propane heavy-duty 2 burner countertop 12" range / hot plate gives you the space and cooking power you need to prepare all of your specialty sauces, sides, and entrees! This countertop range features a stepped design, making it easier to reach pots and pans, while its 2 individually controlled 30,000 BTU burners provide precise temperature control. Each burner also has a low setting of only 5,000 BTU for simmering soups, stews, and chili.
This model's welded stainless and aluminized steel construction gives it superior durability, and its 4" legs and adjustable bullet feet allow you to match the height of your other countertop equipment for a clean presentation and easy use. Its heavy cast iron grates are removable for easy cleaning, and a slide-out crumb tray catches excess food debris.
Left to Right: 12"
Front to Back: 30 7/8"
Height (including legs): 16 13/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott HHPS-212-LP GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register