$2,491.31/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $74.74 back (7,474 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- 125 to 450 degree Fahrenheit temperature range
- 20,000 BTU
- Heavy duty 4" legs
- 17 3/4" x 20 1/2" cooking surface provides ample space
- Grease chute for easy cleaning
Works WithView All Items
- Alto-Shaam SH-22584 Stainless Steel Wire Shelf for QC2-40 Quick Chillers and Combitherm Combi Ovens
APW Wyott GGT-18S Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 200 lb.
- 18 Inches
- 26 3/4 Inches
- 15 3/4 Inches
- Cooking Surface Width
- 17 3/4 Inches
- Cooking Surface Depth
- 19 1/2 Inches
- Control Type
- Cooking Surface Material
- Polished Steel
- Gas Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
- Installation Type
- Number of Burners
- 1 Burner
- Number of Controls
- Plate Thickness
- 3/4 Inches
- Power Type
- Field Convertible
- Temperature Settings
- Total BTU
- 20,000 BTU
- Standard Duty
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
APW Wyott GGT-18S Details
The APW Wyott GGT-18S countertop griddle features thermostatic controls, giving you the ability to set precise cooking temperatures anywhere from 125 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Its compact size and powerful 20,000 BTU output make the thermostatic countertop griddle perfect for take out restaurants, snack bars, or concession stands with limited countertop space.
The APW Wyott GGT-18S griddle has a 17 3/4" x 20 1/2" cooking surface, providing ample space to cook hamburgers, chicken, fish, or even bacon and eggs! Its fully welded, 3/4" thick polished "hot rolled" steel griddle plate stands up to years of high output cooking. Heavy duty 4" legs, metal knobs, and a stainless steel control panel offer additional durability and functionality.
The griddle's 3" high stainless steel sloped backsplash keeps grease splatters where they belong; on the griddle surface. A 4" x 1" grease chute drains excess fluids into a stainless steel grease collector drawer, which slides out easily for quick, painless cleaning.
Depth: 26 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
Gas Connection: 3/4" NPT pipe
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott GGT-18S
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register