Anchor Hocking 90248 16 oz. Pub Glass - 12/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Rim-tempered for extra strength and durability
- Crystal-clear complexion great for presentation
- Smaller bottom diameter for easy handling
You May Also Need
|Anchor Hocking 90248 Specs|
|Height||6 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 Inches|
|Top Diameter||2 3/4 Inches|
|Glass Style||Pub Style|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 90248 Details
Accentuate the robust flavors in your most popular traditional, medium alcohol-level ales and lagers with this Anchor Hocking Oneida 90248 16 oz. pub glass! It's perfect for serving a cold, refreshing pilsner or German ale to your valued customers. The slightly indented sides help to contain the abundant head found in German beers while offering an easy hold and simple, but attractive, design.
Having undergone a heating and cooling process, this glass is rim-tempered giving it extra strength and durability that's up to two to three times stronger than untreated glass. Choose the glass that gives you both high-end appearance and sturdiness!
Top Diameter: 2 3/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Maximum Diameter: 3"
Height: 6 1/2"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
People Talk About:glasses beer glass size free foot floor favorite fan durable
This is one of my favorite shapes for beer service. I'm not a fan of the shaker pint. These have a fairly thin rim, but they're durable. The only time they break is when someone drops one on the cement floor. Otherwise they remain scratch free year after year.
Well built glasses that will withstand the normal abuse glasses go through. Good size foot serving beer to ice tea. Good size to handle without dropping.
This is a great beer glass for pubs and bars!! Nice basic glass that you can stock up on and serve all types of beverages in!!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register