These glasses are heavy on the bottom and very thin around the lip, but have not broken like others we've tried (yet). Thanks Anchor Hocking!
$31.92/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$33.49/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Rim-tempered for extra strength and durability
- Crystal-clear complexion great for presentation
- Smaller bottom diameter for easy handling
Anchor Hocking 90247 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 10.86 lb.
- 6 7/8 Inches
- Bottom Diameter
- 2 1/2 Inches
- Maximum Diameter
- 3 1/8 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 3 Inches
- Beer Style
- 20 oz.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Glass Style
- Pub Style
- All Purpose Beer Glasses
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- What is tempered glassware?
- Tempering is a heat treatment process where glass is heated and then cooled under high pressure air. This process produces glass that is many times stronger than typical annealed glass. To produce fully tempered glass, the entire piece of glassware goes through this process. To produce rim tempered glass, only the rim portion of the glassware piece is treated.
- Does tempered glassware still break?
- All glassware has the possibility for potential breakage. When broken, tempered glass will break into smaller pieces that are less likely to cause injury, however all broken glass provides a risk for injury and should be treated with caution.
Anchor Hocking 90247 Details
Accentuate the robust flavors in your most popular traditional, medium alcohol-level ales and lagers with this Anchor Hocking Oneida 90247 20 oz. pub glass! It's perfect for serving a cold, refreshing pilsner or German ale to your valued customers. The slightly indented sides offer an easy hold and simple, but attractive, design.
This German-style pub glass, also known as a "willi becher" glass, has a tall slender body and tapered head. It shows off the beer's color and clarity in an appealing manner, while the tapered top shape better retains the beer's head. The shape also traps tempting aromas inside the glass for an enhanced experience.
Having undergone a heating and cooling process, this glass is rim-tempered giving it extra strength and durability that's up to two to three times stronger than untreated glass. Choose the glass that gives you both high-end appearance and sturdiness!
Top Diameter: 3"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Maximum Diameter: 3 1/8"
Height: 6 7/8"
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Rim Tempered Glassware
This item has been rim tempered for added strength and durability.
Resources and Downloads for
Anchor Hocking 90247
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
0 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register