Other Products from this Line
Anchor Hocking SolaceShop this Line
- Anchor Hocking 90051A Solace 5 oz. Juice Glass - 24/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90053A Solace 10 oz. Water Glass - 24/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90052A Solace 7 oz. Juice Glass - 24/Case
|Anchor Hocking 90054A Specs|
|Height||6 3/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Anchor Hocking Solace|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
Anchor Hocking 90054A Details
To reduce spills during transportation, this Anchor Hocking Oneida 90054A 15.75 oz. Solace cooler glass features a narrow, beaded rim, designed to be compatible with most standard disposable lids. This Anchor Hocking 90054A 15.75 oz. Solace cooler glass is ideal for use in assisted living centers, hotels, restaurants, bars, or at catered events.
For added stability, it features a substantial, weighted base, and for easier grasping, it's ergonomically designed with a tapering effect. Additionally, rim-tempering and a reinforced sham provide even greater durability. It's versatile enough for serving iced tea, water, soda, or lemonade.
This glass is rim-tempered, ensuring your glass remains durable and strong through each use.
Top Diameter: 3"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Maximum Diameter: 3"
Height: 6 3/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register