$28.09/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$29.49/Case|
Other Products from this Line
Anchor Hocking OmegaShop this Line
Anchor Hocking 90236 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 11.34 lb.
- 6 3/8 Inches
- Bottom Diameter
- 2 1/4 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 3 1/2 Inches
- 16 oz.
- Heat Treated
- Product Line
- Anchor Hocking Omega
- Cooler Glasses
Customer questions about this product
- Does tempered glassware still break?
- All glassware has the possibility for potential breakage. When broken, tempered glass will break into smaller pieces that are less likely to cause injury, however all broken glass provides a risk for injury and should be treated with caution.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- What is tempered glassware?
- Tempering is a heat treatment process where glass is heated and then cooled under high pressure air. This process produces glass that is many times stronger than typical annealed glass. To produce fully tempered glass, the entire piece of glassware goes through this process. To produce rim tempered glass, only the rim portion of the glassware piece is treated.
Anchor Hocking 90236 Details
These Anchor Hocking Oneida 90236 16 oz. Omega cooler glasses are perfect for serving iced tea, lemonade, soda, or beer at your restaurant, diner, bar, or hotel! Their thick glass bases and long tapered sides provide fantastic stability on slick tables. Serve your customers a cold one in these glasses and it's sure to be a crowd pleaser!
This glass is rim-tempered, ensuring your glass remains durable and strong through each use.
Top Diameter: 3 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/4"
Height: 6 3/8"
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
Anchor Hocking 90236
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
2 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register