Anchor Hocking 90053A Solace 10 oz. Water Glass - 24/Case
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 1 - 2||$42.99/Case|
Other Available Sizes:
- Rim-tempered for ensured strength and durability
- Heavy base helps prevent tipping
- Accepts standard plastic lids
- Perfect for healthcare food applications
|Height||4 1/4 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Designed specifically for the healthcare food industry, this Anchor Hocking Oneida 90053A Solace 10 oz. water glass is great for serving a variety of beverages in assisted living centers, hotels, restaurants, bars, or at catered events. Use it to serve water, apple juice, orange juice, milk and more. Simple yet stylish, this glass will be the ideal complement to any table setting. Its heavy base helps to prevent tipping. It also accepts most standard plastic lids to reduce spills and messes while you transport beverages from the kitchen to your guests. This glass is rim-tempered, which means that during production heat is concentrated on the rim, followed by a cooling process. This makes the glass stronger and more durable, reducing glass breakage as well as your replacement costs.
Top Diameter: 3 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Maximum Diameter: 3 1/4"
Height: 4 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:glasses great easily sturdy glass feel event drinks dishwasher definitely
These are great! They are dishwasher safe, and do not break easily. They have been a great addition to our event ware, and should we need more- we will happily re order.
Miranda G. from The KBH Posted on 08/22/2017
these are great sturdy glasses that are found here cheaper than any of our other vendors. Great buy and they all shipped without breaking a single one.
Tracy L. from Sterling Ridge Posted on 08/01/2016
Sturdier than any other glasses we have purchased. Very good value, they don't tip easily and they look good too. They are definitely our go to water glass.
Joseph R. from Joey Mo Corp Posted on 02/12/2014
i like these glasses very much - they appear to be very sturdy and have a very look / feel. perfect size for kids drinks, milks and other types of beverages not requiring large glasses.
Robert H. Posted on 06/19/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register