American Metalcraft SPTDEP18 18" x 1" Super Perforated Tin-Plated Steel Tapered / Nesting Deep Dish Pizza Pan
$13.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 22 gauge tin-plated steel construction
- Tapered sides and nesting design are great for deep dish pizzas
- Twice the number of perforations to cook food faster and yield a crispier, golden crust
- Ideal for everyday use in busy commercial kitchens
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
You May Also Need
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft SPTDEP18 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||17 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||18 Inches|
|Material||Tin Plated Steel|
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
- How should I wash my tin-plated item?
- To extend the life of your tin-plated items and get the best performance possible, make sure to hand wash them only. Avoid using abrasive cleaning materials and strong detergents. Gentle dish soap and warm water will give the best results. Rinse your items thoroughly and dry them completely before storing them in a dry location.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft SPTDEP18 Details
For thick, savory slices of pizza, choose this American Metalcraft SPTDEP18 18" super perforated deep dish pizza pan! With twice the holes as a regular perforated pan, this pan features (550) perforated holes, 3/8" in diameter, to quickly cook a crispy crust, while also allowing moisture to escape so your pizza stays fresh longer.
A reliable and durable choice for your pizza shop or restaurant, this 1" deep pan is made of 22 gauge tin plate on steel for years of use! These pans can be left overnight in cooling ovens.
Top Diameter: 18"
Bottom Diameter: 17 1/4"
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register