$12.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
- Tapered sides
- Finish promotes rapid baking and won't flake off
- Heats quickly and evenly
- Twice the number of holes as standard perforated pan
- Helps produce a crispier crust
- Finished pizza stays fresh longer
American Metalcraft SPHCDEP8 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.46 lb.
- 1 Inch
- Bottom Diameter
- 7 1/4 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 8 Inches
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Hard Anodized Aluminum
Heavy Weight Aluminum
- Pan Type
- Super Perforated
- Tapered Sides
- Deep Dish Pans
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
American Metalcraft SPHCDEP8 Details
Use this American Metalcraft SPHCDEP8 8" super perforated tapered/nesting pizza pan to create perfectly round, tasty, thick pizzas. A reliable and durable choice for your pizza shop or restaurant, this 1" deep pan is made of 14 gauge, 1.5 mm thick hard coat anodized aluminum for years of use!
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. That said, thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this durable pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. Unlike regular aluminum pans, anodized aluminum pans feature a non-reactive design which is great for making pizzas, as the pan will not react to the acidic sauce. It's also important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned. However, with proper seasoning between uses, these pans may take on non-stick properties over time.
With twice the number of perforations as the standard perforated pan, this super perforated pizza pan contains (114) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast and provide a golden crispy crust. Perforated bottoms also allow finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape.
Top Diameter: 8"
Bottom Diameter: 7 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Made to Order
This item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
Resources and Downloads for
American Metalcraft SPHCDEP8
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register