American Metalcraft OWBG9 5 5/8" x 5 1/4" Olive Wood and Gray Marble Serving Board
$15.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 4 due to manufacturer packaging.
- Exciting blend of earthy olive wood and cool gray marble
- Adds a rustic appeal to your buffet, restaurant, bistro, or cafe
- Perfect for serving a selection of hors d'oeuvres, cheese, desserts, or sandwiches
- Cool marble is ideal for serving cheeses and fruits
- Easily transport from the kitchen to table with 3 3/8" handle
- Hanging hole in handle ensures easy access with out-of-the-way storage
You May Also Need View All Items
Emmet's Elixir Wood Conditioner / Cutting Board Oil 16 oz. Squeeze Bottle Michigan Maple Block Co.
plus $15.99 / Each
American Metalcraft Evolution 7-Piece Stainless Steel Cheese Utensils Set
plus $30.99 / Each
American Metalcraft 3-Piece Hammered Stainless Steel Carving Utensils Set
plus $26.99 / Each
American Metalcraft 2-Piece Hammered Stainless Steel Dessert Serving Utensils Set
plus $19.49 / Each
American Metalcraft PSBK Evolution 13 3/4" Stainless Steel Serrated Bread Knife
plus $7.69 / Each
American Metalcraft SVHT1 9" Hammered Stainless Steel Vintage Tongs
plus $8.99 / Each
American Metalcraft PSCK Evolution 13 3/4" Stainless Steel Carving Knife
plus $9.49 / Each
American Metalcraft PSCF Evolution 13 3/4" Stainless Steel Two-Tined Carving Fork
plus $8.89 / Each
|American Metalcraft OWBG9 Specs|
|Length||5 5/8 Inches|
|Width||5 1/4 Inches|
|Handle Length||3 3/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to clean and care for my wooden item?
- All wood products should be hand washed. The heat and chemicals of a dishwasher are harmful to wood’s naturally porous texture. If your product begins to show signs of wear, its finish can be restored with a food safe wood conditioner. First, clean and dry the wood. Then, apply the wood conditioner with a soft cloth or paper towel. Once the conditioner has soaked into the item, buff off any excess with a clean cloth. Having excess conditioner on a wood board will make it feel sticky or oily.
- Will this item look exactly like the one that's pictured?
- This item is either made of wood or designed to mimic the look of natural wood. Because of the natural differences in wood, no two items will look exactly the same. Each item is designed from, or to look like, the same type of wood, but each will have its own unique appearance and wood-grain.
American Metalcraft OWBG9 Details
Infuse rustic charm into your dinner service with this American Metalcraft OWBG9 5 5/8" x 5 1/4" olive wood and gray marble serving board! Combining the natural, earthy look of olive wood with the cooling touch of gray marble, this serving board is made for creating eye-catching displays at your buffet, restaurant, bistro, or cafe. The trendy fusion of marble and wood makes this board versatile enough for a casual lunch or fine dining experience.
The smaller 5 5/8" x 5 1/4" serving space provides endless opportunities for memorable displays. Enchant guests with a small selection of cheese, charcuterie, hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, desserts, or sandwiches. The cool gray marble is perfect for temperature-sensitive items including meats and cheeses.
Easily transport your house favorites from kitchen to table with the attached 3 3/8" handle. Its wide, tapered design provides a comfortable grip. It even features a hanging hole for easy access and convenient storage.
Length: 5 5/8"
Handle Length: 3 3/8"
Width: 5 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register