American Metalcraft HCSQ1210 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" x 1" Hard Coat Square Pizza / Cake Pan
$18.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 4 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge aluminum construction brings quality and reliability
- Hard finish quickly and evenly distributes heat
- Doubles as a shallow cake pan
- Ideal for baked goods and one-of-a-kind pizza creations
- Perfect for restaurants, bakeries, and pizza shops
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft HCSQ1210 Specs|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft HCSQ1210 Details
Prepare delicious personal pan pizzas with this American Metalcraft HCSQ1210 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" square pizza / cake pan! A reliable and durable choice for your pizza shop, this 1" deep pan is made of 14 gauge, 1.5 mm thick hard coat, anodized aluminum! It is resistant to corrosion and rust, and is a durable option that will last for years in your establishment. This practical pan's straight-sided design is perfect for everyday use in your pizzeria and doubles as a shallow cake pan. Though optimized for layer cakes, you can use this pan to bake a variety of desserts! Ideal for maximizing storage space, these pans stack together when not in use.
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. Thanks to the hard coat finish and its dark coloring, this pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. It is capable of keeping bottom crusts light, as it reflects heat rather than absorbing it. Because of it's hard surface, you can safely use metal utensils on this pan. It's important to note that this pan is not non-stick and must be seasoned.
Length: 12 1/2"
Width: 12 1/2"
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register