American Metalcraft HCDEP12 12" x 1" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Deep Dish Pizza Pan
$14.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 4 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum construction
- Tapered sides and nesting design are great for deep dish pizzas
- Ideal for everyday use in busy commercial kitchens
- Smooth one-piece construction is easy to clean
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
You May Also Need
American Metalcraft 19033 10 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $45.49 / Each
American Metalcraft 19029 15 Slot Pizza Pan Rack
plus $34.49 / Each
American Metalcraft 7012 13 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator/Lid
plus $4.29 / Each
American Metalcraft 18914 14" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator
plus $3.19 / Each
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft HCDEP12 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||11 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Heavy Weight Aluminum
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
American Metalcraft HCDEP12 Details
Create deliciously thick pizza slices with the American Metalcraft HCDEP12 12" x 1" hard coat anodized aluminum tapered / nesting pizza pan! Thanks to its durable 14 gauge, 1.5 mm thick hard coat anodized aluminum construction, this pan is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use in busy commercial kitchens. Plus, its 1" deep nesting design and tapered sides are perfect for producing tasty Chicago-style and topping-loaded pizza.
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. That said, thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this durable pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. Unlike regular aluminum pans, anodized aluminum pans feature a non-reactive design which is great for making pizzas, as the pan will not react to the acidic sauce. It's also important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned. However, with proper seasoning between uses, these pans may take on non-stick properties over time.
While the wide, flat bottom of this pan works to bake your pizza dough thoroughly and evenly for an effortless cooking experience and consistent results time after time, its rolled edge offers added stability when you go to grab your creations from the baking rack. Plus, this pan is also easy to clean, owing to its smooth one-piece construction. Whether you use it to bake savory deep dish specialties or pizzas piled high with adventurous toppings, this item will bring quality at an economical cost, making it an essential addition to any pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet.
Top Diameter: 12"
Bottom Diameter: 11 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register