$41.26/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 2 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge aluminum construction brings quality and reliability
- Hard finish quickly and evenly distributes heat
- Anodized process allows for quicker and more even baking, saving time and money
- Ideal for baked goods and one-of-a-kind pizza creations
- Perfect for restaurants, bakeries, and pizza shops
American Metalcraft HC80182 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 2.29 lb.
- 2 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 18 Inches
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Pan Color
- Pan Type
- Straight Sides
- Cake Pans
Deep Dish Pans
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How does a dark pan affect the baking process?
- Darker pans absorb and radiate more heat than lighter pans, so they will bake your cakes and pizzas faster and produce darker edges / bottoms. When baking with a darker pan, it is recommended to reduce the oven temperature by 25 degrees Fahrenheit and check on your product 10 minutes early.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft HC80182 Details
Bake a delicious Chicago-style pizza in this American Metalcraft HC80182 straight sided deep dish pizza / cake pan! Made from anodized aluminum, this pan will cook your topping-loaded pizzas quickly and evenly, saving you time and money. This practical pan's straight-sided design is perfect for everyday use in your pizzeria and doubles as a shallow cake pan. Though optimized for layer cakes, you can use this pan to bake a variety of desserts! Ideal for maximizing storage space, these pans stack together when not in use.
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. That said, thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this durable pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. Unlike regular aluminum pans, anodized aluminum pans feature a non-reactive design which is great for making pizzas, as the pan will not react to the acidic sauce. It's also important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned. However, with proper seasoning between uses, these pans may take on non-stick properties over time.
Top Diameter: 18"
Gauge: 14 (1.5 mm)
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Made to Order
This item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
Resources and Downloads for
American Metalcraft HC80182
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register