American Metalcraft HC80062 6" x 2" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Straight Sided Deep Dish Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge aluminum construction
- Straight-sided design
- Doubles as a shallow cake pan
- Ideal for baked goods and one-of-a-kind pizza creations
- Perfect for restaurants, bakeries, and pizza shops
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Top Diameter||6 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
Bake a delicious Chicago-style pizza in this American Metalcraft HC80062 straight sided deep dish pizza pan! Made from anodized aluminum, this pan will cook your topping-loaded pizza quickly and evenly. Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. Thanks to the hard coat finish and its dark coloring, this pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. It's important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned.
Not just for pizzas, this round pan can also be used to make cakes, or even sticky buns, making it a versatile addition to your bakery or pizzeria.
Top Diameter: 6"
Gauge: 14 (1.5 mm)
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:rolls pizza pan multiple great easy dish deep cleans cakes
A great pan for multiple uses. It can be used to for cakes, deep dish pizza or rolls or sticky buns. it also cleans up easy.
Michael S. Posted on 08/26/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register