American Metalcraft GS1775 17 3/4" Wrought Iron Paella Pan
$40.10/EachShips free with Plus
- Keeps ingredients, breakfast foods, and sandwiches warm
- Perfect for breakfast, taco and fajita, or dessert stations
- Ample size is perfect for incorporating into buffet or catering lines
- Two handles make for safe, effortless carrying
- Durable wrought iron construction provides quality cooking surface
You May Also Need
|American Metalcraft GS1775 Specs|
|Height||4 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||21 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||17 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
American Metalcraft GS1775 Details
This durable, quality wrought iron, round paella pan is perfect for creating a variety of rice, seafood, egg, and au gratin dishes. For added convenience, it offers a non-stick finish, ideal for busy restaurants, buffets, or catered events.
For ease of carrying, this paella pan features two durable stainless steel handles.
Top Diameter: 17 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 21 3/4"
Height: 4 3/4"
American Metalcraft GS1775
Other Products from this Line
American Metalcraft GS16 1/2 Size Wrought Iron Griddle with Stand
American Metalcraft GS81 18" Round Wrought Iron Griddle
American Metalcraft G777 Triangle Wrought Iron Griddle
American Metalcraft GS27 Full Size Wrought Iron Griddle with Stand
American Metalcraft GSS17 17" Wrought Iron Griddle Stand
American Metalcraft G61 1/2 Size Wrought Iron Griddle
American Metalcraft G72 Full Size Wrought Iron Griddle
American Metalcraft GS18 18" Round Wrought Iron Griddle with Matching Stand
People Talk About:pan Easy paella sized great handles pealla gas fry finish
This pan makes it so easy to do stir fry. I love the handles and also how easy it is to use since it's not too heavy
Not sure if this pan is as sturdy as it should be. I used it on a standard gas stove (over 2 burners) to make pealla and the pan has some damage to the finish already. It's a great size for making pealla for 15-25.
An impressive Paella pan for any Spain themed house party! Impress your guests with authentic Spanish paella, serve directly out of the pan for a dramatic display!
This is a great decent sized paella pan!! Easy to assemble a variety of seafood in! Nice handles are perfect for presenting the dish tableside!!
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register