American Metalcraft GS1775 17 3/4" Paella Pan
- Quantity Discounts!
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||4 3/4 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||21 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||17 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- Will this paella pan fit on my induction range?
- We recommend that you consult your induction range’s instruction manual to be sure that the pan you wish to use does not exceed the range’s recommended size and weight restrictions. A pan that’s too large or heavy may not heat correctly and could even damage the range.
This durable, quality carbon steel, round paella pan is perfect for creating a variety of rice, seafood, egg, and au gratin dishes. For added convenience, it offers a non-stick finish, ideal for busy restaurants, buffets, or catered events.
For ease of carrying, this paella pan features two durable stainless steel handles.
Top Diameter: 17 3/4"
Maximum Diameter: 21 3/4"
Height: 4 3/4"
This item is compatible for use in induction cooking.
Customers Also Viewed
People Talk About:pan Paella sized great pealla gas finish Easy dramatic display
Not sure if this pan is as sturdy as it should be. I used it on a standard gas stove (over 2 burners) to make pealla and the pan has some damage to the finish already. It's a great size for making pealla for 15-25.
Lori T. from Crave Cuisine Posted on 04/27/2016
An impressive Paella pan for any Spain themed house party! Impress your guests with authentic Spanish paella, serve directly out of the pan for a dramatic display!
Taylor P. Posted on 04/07/2013
This is a great decent sized paella pan!! Easy to assemble a variety of seafood in! Nice handles are perfect for presenting the dish tableside!!
Eric K. Posted on 03/02/2012
User Submitted Photos & Video:
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register