These work very well and are sturdy. We usually use at least a couple of sternos under it to keep it hot. One, and even sometimes two heat elements isn't enough but they work great.
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for breakfast, taco and fajita, or dessert stations
- Durable wrought iron construction provides quality cooking surface
- Cook and serve on the same surface to streamline your operation
- Features a black wrought iron stand with contemporary curled feet design
- Two handles make for safe, effortless carrying
- Choice 2 Hour Ethanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 72/Case
- Choice 4 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel with Safety Twist Cap - 24/Case
- American Metalcraft FGRS10 Stainless Steel Large Chafer Wind Guard
- Choice 6 Hour Wick Chafing Dish Fuel with Safety Twist Cap - 24/Case
- American Metalcraft FGRS7 Stainless Steel Small Chafer Wind Guard
- Choice 2 Hour Methanol Gel Chafing Dish Fuel - 72/Case
|American Metalcraft GS27 Specs|
|Length||27 1/2 Inches|
|Width||16 1/4 Inches|
|Height||6 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
American Metalcraft GS27 Details
Create a one-of-a-kind, modern display for your buffet line or next catering event with the help of this American Metalcraft GS16 full size wrought iron griddle with stand. This griddle features a durable wrought iron construction that provides a quality cooking surface and excellent heat distribution. Use to create hearty breakfast foods like loaded crepes or french toast, as well as enticing entrees like sizzling fajitas. The slight, rounded edges ensure food stays put so you can cook confidently.
With the help of its matching wrought iron stand, use this griddle to conveniently cook and serve foods on the same surface to streamline your operation! Not only does this convenience provide a great tool for front or back of house applications, it also effectively reduces the number of dishes you need to wash at the end of service. The griddle features two handles for ease of transportation and is extremely easy to clean. Whether you choose to use this in your kitchen and transfer food to the buffet, or cook and serve food directly in front of guests, this griddle with stand is an excellent addition to any catering operation!
Length: 27 1/2"
Width: 16 1/4"
Height: 6 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft GS18 18" Round Wrought Iron Griddle with Matching Stand
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft GS16 1/2 Size Wrought Iron Griddle with Stand
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft GS1775 17 3/4" Wrought Iron Paella Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft G61 1/2 Size Wrought Iron Griddle
People Talk About:buffets great griddle bacon breakfast buffet iron talk catering events
We used my new iron griddle for a very impressive slider bar for high end wedding events. It make are buffets presentations pop. We also utilized it for smaller catering events for breakfast. It was large enough to have a one pan with eggs, bacon, sausage, grilled veggies, hash browns. Basically the system replaces the old style chafing dish pan.
Make sure you specify that you want the scrolled feet. I received mine and it was the older style with straight feet. Still a great product but not exactly what I wanted because it did not match my other stands. As usual Webstaurant was great and told me they would send return label and make sure to check the stock to guarantee I got the correct item. No hassles, no time wasted. That is why they are the best food service supply company on the internet.
This Iron Griddle is an excellent addition to our breakfast buffets. It provides an elegant look while keeping the food warm. It can be used for any buffet, not necessarily for breakfast. I highly recommend this product!
I love this griddle. It's very heavy and sturdy and cleans up well. It's also versatile. I use it for both hot and cold displays for my catering business.
Oh my goodness these are a great idea! You've never seen people run to the buffet line like when your cooks are frying bacon and homefries right on the buffet line!
Talk about buffets and youll talk about chefs carving meat or making omelets but with this iron griddle youll be able to talk about bacon frying or pancakes made to order right in front of the guests!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register