American Metalcraft CAR21SPHC 21" Super Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum CAR Pizza Pan
$23.99/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
- Unfinished top edge can cut dough
- Super perforated bottom allows for direct heat contact for a crispier crust
- Hard coat finish promotes faster baking times
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft CAR21SPHC Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||20 Inches|
|Top Diameter||21 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
American Metalcraft CAR21SPHC Details
The American Metalcraft CAR21SPHC 21" super perforated CAR pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results. This super perforated CAR pizza pan contains (652) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast and provide a mouth-watering, golden crust. The perforated bottom also allows finished pizzas to stay fresh longer by allowing moisture to escape. Thanks to the dark coloring of the hard coat anodized aluminum finish, this pan heats up quicker and gets hotter than typical aluminum pans for a faster baking time. Customers will love the quick service and you'll make a crispy, evenly baked pizza every time!
Top Diameter: 21"
Bottom Diameter: 20"
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register