American Metalcraft CAR12 12" Heavy Weight Aluminum CAR Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum resists rust, corrosion, and warping
- Even heat distribution provides quality results
- Stackable construction enables space-saving storage
- Unfinished top edge for cutting dough
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
- Perfect for pizza shops and restaurants
You May Also Need
|American Metalcraft CAR12 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||11 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft CAR12 Details
The American Metalcraft CAR12 12" CAR pizza pan allows you to bake your pizza pies quickly and efficiently, while still producing quality products for your customers. This CAR pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results! Keep up with all of those pizza pie orders and keep your customers coming back for more!
Top Diameter: 12"
Bottom Diameter: 11"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft CAR12
People Talk About:pans pizzas described outer expected existing edge duty directly diameter
Pans came just as described. Measurement is across top outer edge so the pans are 12' outer diameter. Aluminum seems to be heavy duty as described. My existing pans are about 30 years old so hoping these hold up as well as they have. Arrived sooner than expected too as they were dropped shipped directly from American Metalcraft. Now to season them so I can add them to the pizza line and make more pizzas on busy nights.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register