American Metalcraft CAR29 29" Heavy Weight Aluminum Cutter Pizza Pan
$22.99/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 3 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, 14 gauge heavy weight aluminum resists rust, corrosion, and warping
- Even heat distribution provides quality results
- Stackable construction enables space-saving storage
- Unfinished top edge for cutting dough
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
- Perfect for pizza shops and restaurants
You May Also Need
|American Metalcraft CAR29 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||28 Inches|
|Top Diameter||29 Inches|
Heavy Weight Aluminum
Silver Anodized Aluminum
|Type||Cutter / CAR Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft CAR29 Details
The American Metalcraft CAR29 29" cutter pizza pan allows you to bake your pizza pies quickly and efficiently, while still producing quality products for your customers. This cutter pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results! Keep up with all of those pizza pie orders and keep your customers coming back for more!
Top Diameter: 29"
Bottom Diameter: 28"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft CAR29
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register