Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, 18 gauge standard weight aluminum resists rust, corrosion, and warping
- Tapered sides are great for deep dish and toppings-loaded pizzas
- Nesting design enables space-saving storage
- Standard weight pan transfers heat more quickly than heavy weight pans for shorter cook times
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
- American Metalcraft 7016 17 1/2" x 1/4" Round Standard Weight Aluminum Pizza Pan Separator / Lid
American Metalcraft A2016 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.87 lb.
- 1/2 Inches
- Bottom Diameter
- 15 5/8 Inches
- Top Diameter
- 16 Inches
- Made in America
- 18 Gauge
Silver Anodized Aluminum
- Pan Type
- Tapered Sides
- Cutter / CAR Pans
Customer questions about this product
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
American Metalcraft A2016 Details
Bake and serve your house classic and specialty pizzas with this American Metalcraft A2016 16" x 1/2" standard weight aluminum tapered / nesting pizza pan! Made of durable, 18 gauge standard weight aluminum, this pan resists rust, corrosion, and warping for your business's long-term use and enjoyment. Standard weight aluminum pans transfer heat more quickly than heavy weight aluminum pans, offering shorter cook times for more satisfied customers. Tapered sides accommodate Chicago-style deep dish and topping-loaded "pies" to make sure every tasty ingredient is incorporated into the dish.
This pan's one-piece construction ensures even heat distribution for quality results every time, and its convenient nesting design allows you to stack pans and save storage space at your restaurant, pizzeria, or buffet.
Top Diameter: 16"
Bottom Diameter: 15 5/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
American Metalcraft A2016
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register