American Metalcraft A2006 6" x 1/2" Standard Weight Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
$2.79/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 5||$2.99/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, 18 gauge standard weight aluminum resists rust, corrosion, and warping
- Tapered sides are great for deep dish and toppings-loaded pizzas
- Nesting design enables space-saving storage
- Standard weight pan transfers heat more quickly than heavy weight pans for shorter cook times
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
You May Also Need
|American Metalcraft A2006 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||5 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||6 Inches|
Silver Anodized Aluminum
|Type||Cutter / CAR Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
American Metalcraft A2006 Details
Bake and serve your house classic and specialty pizzas with this American Metalcraft A2006 6" x 1/2" standard weight aluminum tapered / nesting pizza pan! Made of durable, 18 gauge standard weight aluminum, this pan resists rust, corrosion, and warping for your business's long-term use and enjoyment. Standard weight aluminum pans transfer heat more quickly than heavy weight aluminum pans, offering shorter cook times for more satisfied customers. Tapered sides accommodate Chicago-style deep dish and topping-loaded "pies" to make sure every tasty ingredient is incorporated into the dish.
This pan's one-piece construction ensures even heat distribution for quality results every time, and its convenient nesting design allows you to stack pans and save storage space at your restaurant, pizzeria, or buffet.
Top Diameter: 6"
Bottom Diameter: 5 5/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
American Metalcraft A2006
People Talk About:plates pans crackers food great heat oven lightweight individual hold
I use this pans as sizzle plates and they work great in the oven. They heat up and dissipate heat really quickly and have the perfect size for individual portions of food.
This item is great for our soup and crackers dish. we use a deli sheet in between the pan and bowl and crackers that use
We use this as plates and the tapered edge gives just enough to hold the food in place. These are lightweight plates but not flimsy by any means.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register