American Metalcraft A2010 10" x 1/2" Standard Weight Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- 18 gauge standard weight aluminum
|American Metalcraft A2010 Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||9 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Type||Deep Dish Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- How is the depth of this pan measured?
- For greater accuracy on the depth of this pan, the height is measured at an angle from the base to the outer lip. This accounts for the actual angles of the tapered sides.
American Metalcraft A2010 Details
Bake all your delicious pizzas to perfection with this American Metalcraft A2010 10" tapered pizza pan! A reliable and economical choice for your pizza shop or restaurant, this 1/2" deep pan is constructed of durable 18 gauge, 1mm standard weight aluminum to deliver great pizzas time after time.
Top Diameter: 10"
Bottom Diameter: 9 5/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
American Metalcraft A2010
People Talk About:pizzas Great perfect pans Metalcraft love easy dough deep crust
Exactly what we were looking for, American Metalcraft is the best. Great for thin crust pizza, not easy to find. Make sure to season before use.
Regina H. from Village Inn Pizza Posted on 09/15/2016
Great product for price and quality. We use these for our thicker pizzas and love the pans. Not too deep and the dough rises perfect.
Josh S. from oc brewing company Posted on 02/04/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register