American Metalcraft 18919P 19" Perforated Pizza Disk
$6.39/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of 18 gauge aluminum
- Sharp edges make it easy to trim excess dough
- Perforated bottom increases airflow for faster baking and crispy crusts
- Great for holding pizza since the perforations prevent the bottom from getting soggy
- Perfect for pizza shops and supermarkets
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft 18919P Specs|
|Top Diameter||19 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
American Metalcraft 18919P Details
The American Metalcraft 18919P 19" perforated pizza disk contains (326) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook quickly, creating a mouth-watering crispy crust. This pizza disk also allows cooked pizza to stay fresh by letting moisture escape! When you are looking for a way to get your thin crust pizzas perfectly done on the bottom, a perforated pizza disk is a great option.
This disk is made of aluminum so that it heats up faster than stainless steel pans. With better heat transfer properties, this pan is ideal for reducing hash marks on food. It can even be used in conveyor ovens where you don't have the added heat from an oven deck to help heat up the pan!
Great for pizza shops or supermarkets that want to quickly prepare fresh pizzas in house, this pizza disk features unfinished edges. These edges make it easy to trim away excess dough! This means you can get consistently-sized pizzas every time for better control over portions and the amount of ingredients used. Plus, making sure your pizzas are consistent will ensure that customers always get the high quality pizza they expect from your shop!
Top Diameter: 19"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register