American Metalcraft 18912P 12" Perforated Pizza Disk
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of 18 gauge aluminum
- Allows the bottom of your pizza to cook faster
- Lets moisture escape so your pizza stays fresh
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft 18912P Specs|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
American Metalcraft 18912P Details
The American Metalcraft 18912P 12" perforated pizza disk contains (113) 3/8" holes that allow the bottom of the pizza to cook fast, creating a mouth-watering crispy crust. This pizza disk also allows cooked pizza to stay fresh by letting moisture escape.
Top Diameter: 12"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:Pizza pizzas recommend size disks perfectly sizes disk perfect happy
Good quality. I like to use these over the cardboard circles. Pizza doesn't stick to the metal. Helps the pizza cook evenly. Have had for quite some time and it still looks new.
This 12" pizza disk size is a really good decent size and the disc holes are the perfect size for air circulation for the pizza.
These 12'' pizza disks are very nice and work perfectly for our medium pizzas. They're strong and have held up after many drops. I would recommend them to anyone.
I was very impressed with this American Metalcraft twelve inch Perforated Pizza Disk and I am happy I did. This tray is perfect for individual pizzas but also to highlight or showcase out cuts of meat for the dinner service. I will order additional sizes soon and do recommend for any kitchen. I would recommend.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register