American Metalcraft 18916SPHC 16" Super Perforated Pizza Disk - Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
Other Available Sizes:
- 18 gauge, hard coat anodized aluminum offers increased durability and resistance to corrosion
- Perforated design allows greater air circulation, producing a more evenly baked crust
- Standard weight aluminum transfers heat quicker than heavy weight aluminum for shorter cook times
- Unfinished edges and 9.5 mm diameter holes
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft 18916SPHC Specs|
|Top Diameter||16 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
American Metalcraft 18916SPHC Details
Bake and serve crispy, golden pizza crusts every time with this American Metalcraft 18916SPHC 16" super perforated pizza disk! This disk's super perforated design with 9.5mm (3/8") holes provides greater air circulation while pizzas are baking, resulting in a more evenly baked crust. Its construction also helps keep freshly baked pizzas fresher for longer, as the holes allow moisture to escape. Made of 18 gauge, hard coat anodized aluminum, this disk offers exceptional durability and corrosion resistance for your commercial kitchen's long-term use and enjoyment.
This pan's one-piece construction further supports even heat distribution for quality results every time. In addition, its standard weight aluminum construction transfers heat more quickly than heavy weight aluminum disks, leading to shorter cook times and happier customers at your busy pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet!
Please note: This pizza disk's edges and holes are unfinished and may be sharp.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
People Talk About:pizza screens traditional large heat haul great golden easy durable
We have used traditional pizza screens in our shop for years. After seeing this pizza disk I decided to try. It’s easy to use, seems to transfer a large amount of heat and ended up with a nice golden brown bottom crust. It’s a great substitute for traditional pizza screens. And much more durable over the long haul.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register