American Metalcraft 18910SPHC 10" Super Perforated Pizza Disk - Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
$7.59/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 18 gauge, hard coat anodized aluminum offers increased durability and resistance to corrosion
- Perforated design allows greater air circulation, producing a more evenly baked crust
- Standard weight aluminum transfers heat quicker than heavy weight aluminum for shorter cook times
- Unfinished edges and 9.5 mm diameter holes
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|American Metalcraft 18910SPHC Specs|
|Top Diameter||10 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Disk Type||Super Perforated|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
American Metalcraft 18910SPHC Details
Bake and serve crispy, golden pizza crusts every time with this American Metalcraft 18910SPHC 10" super perforated pizza disk! This disk's super perforated design with 9.5mm (3/8") holes provides greater air circulation while pizzas are baking, resulting in a more evenly baked crust. Its construction also helps keep freshly baked pizzas fresher for longer, as the holes allow moisture to escape. Made of 18 gauge, hard coat anodized aluminum, this disk offers exceptional durability and corrosion resistance for your commercial kitchen's long-term use and enjoyment.
Hard coat anodized disks, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. That said, thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this durable disk heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical disks to promote rapid baking. Unlike regular aluminum disks, anodized aluminum disks feature a non-reactive design which is great for making pizzas, as the disk will not react to the acidic sauce. It's also important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned. However, with proper seasoning between uses, these disks may take on non-stick properties over time.
Please note: This pizza disk's edges and holes are unfinished and may be sharp.
This item cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register