This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Self service open front (right side)
- Attractive decorator base
- (2) individually managed heat zones
- Even heating
- Curved glass for excellent product visibility
- 120/208-240V; 4600W
Alto-Shaam HN2SYS-72/PR SS208240 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 615 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 51 3/8 Inches
- 52 1/4 Inches
- Well Length
- 69 5/16 Inches
- Well Width
- 27 3/16 Inches
- Well Depth
- 4 1/2 Inches
- 18.8 Amps
- 50/60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208/240 Volts
- 4,500 Watts
- With Base
- Control Type
- Made in America
- Glass Style
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors
- 3 Doors
- Number of Service Sides
- Number of Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA L14-20
- Power Type
- Service Type
- Full Service
- Temperature Settings
Alto-Shaam HN2SYS-72/PR SS208240 Details
Keep hot food fresh, moist, and delicious for hours without adding water with the Alto-Shaam HN2SYS-72/PR S/S right self service stainless steel heated display case with base! For customer convenience, it features a self-service opening across the left side of the case front. Boasting an innovative Halo Heat system and maximum product visibility, this case is the ideal choice for your cafeteria, buffet, or deli serving area! Plus, this model holds a full range of pan sizes to suit all your serving options.
- Base gives unit extra height for convenient and easy customer access
- Customer self-service opening available across the right side of the case front; includes self-service pan insert (21 5/8" x 26 7/16" x 2") and (1) wire pan grid
- (2) individually managed heat zones with separate temperature controls
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Five pan zones: each zone holds (1) full size pan (12" x 20" x 2 1/2") and (1) third size pan (12" x 6" x 2 1/2").
- Curved glass profile prevents condensation from collecting to provide crystal clear product view to customers
- Overhead light zones feature shatterproof coated bulbs
- Tempered sliding glass doors reflect heat; mirror the display to enhance merchandising effect
- Glass front can be lifted for easy cleaning, while sliding door track has "easy sweep" crumb removal
- Stainless steel construction; stainless steel finish on front and end panels
- Protected with a 100% recyclable bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste
Left to Right: 72"
Front to Back: 51 3/8"
Height: 52 1/4"
Width: 27 3/16"
Length: 69 5/16"
Height: 4 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam HN2SYS-72/PR SS208240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register