Alto-Shaam HN296/PR S/S Stainless Steel Countertop Heated Display Case with Curved Glass - Right Self Service 96"
- Self service open front (right side)
- Even heating
- (3) individually managed heat zones
- 120/208-240V; 3900-5200W
- Curved glass for excellent product visibility
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Alto-Shaam HN2-96/PR SS 208/240 Specs|
|Depth||51 3/8 Inches|
|Height||37 3/4 Inches|
|Well Length||69 5/16 Inches|
|Well Width||27 3/16 Inches|
|Well Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Wattage||3,900 - 5,200 Watts|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||None|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Customer questions about this product
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock, forklift, or White Glove Common Carrier. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Alto-Shaam HN2-96/PR SS 208/240 Details
Keep hot food fresh, moist, and delicious for hours without adding water with the Alto-Shaam HN2-96/PR S/S right self service stainless steel countertop heated display case! Boasting an innovative Halo Heat system and maximum product visibility, this case is the ideal choice for your cafeteria, buffet, or deli serving area. Plus, this model holds a full range of pan sizes to suit all your serving options.
- Customer self-service opening available across the right side of the case front; includes self-service pan insert (21 5/8" x 26 7/16" x 2") and (1) wire pan grid
- Three individually managed heat zones with separate temperature controls
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Seven pan zones: each zone holds (1) full size pan (12" x 20" x 2 1/2") and (1) third size pan (12" x 6" x 2 1/2").
- Curved glass profile prevents condensation from collecting to provide crystal clear product view to customers
- Overhead light zones feature shatterproof coated bulbs
- Tempered sliding glass doors reflect heat and mirror the display to enhance merchandising effect
- Glass front can be lifted for easy cleaning, while sliding door track has "easy sweep" crumb removal
- Stainless steel construction; stainless steel finish on front and end panels
- Protected with a 100% recyclable bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste
Left to Right: 96"
Front to Back: 51 3/4"
Height: 37 3/8"
Width: 27 3/16"
Length: 69 5/16"
Height: 4 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register