This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Avantco HDC-26 26" Self Service 3 Shelf Countertop Heated Display Warmer with Sliding Doors - 110V, 1500W
Avantco HDC-48 48" Self Service 3 Shelf Countertop Heated Display Warmer with Sliding Doors - 110V, 1500W
Avantco HDC-36 36" Self Service 3 Shelf Countertop Heated Display Warmer with Sliding Doors - 110V, 1500W
Avantco BMFW5 57" Electric Bain Marie Buffet Countertop Food Warmer with 5 Half Size Wells - 1500W, 120V
Avantco BMFW4 46" Electric Bain Marie Buffet Countertop Food Warmer with 4 Half Size Wells - 1500W, 120V
Alto-Shaam HN2-48/P BK Black Heated Display Case with Curved Glass - Self Service 48"
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Self service open front
- Curved glass for maximum visibility
- (2) individually managed heat zones
- Even heating
- 120/208-240V; 2500W at 208V, 3300W at 240V
|Alto-Shaam HN2-48/P BK 208/240 Specs|
|Depth||51 3/8 Inches|
|Height||37 3/4 Inches|
|Well Length||45 5/16 Inches|
|Well Width||27 3/16 Inches|
|Well Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Wattage||2,500 - 3,300 Watts|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||None|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Alto-Shaam HN2-48/P BK 208/240 Details
Showcase your most delicious hot foods while keeping them fresh and moist for hours with this Alto-Shaam HN2-48/P BK self service black heated display case! Equipped with a mirrored backdrop to enhance product appearance and an innovative Halo Heat system, this model is the ideal choice for your cafeteria, buffet, or deli serving area! For customer convenience, it features a self-service opening across the case front. With a full range of pan-holding options, this case will suit all your serving needs.
- Customer self-service opening across the case front; includes self-service pan insert (26 7/16" x 45 3/16" x 2") and (2) wire pan grids
- (2) individually managed heat zones with separate temperature controls
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Holds (3) full size pans (12" x 20" x 2 1/2") and (6) half size pans (12" x 6" x 2 1/2").
- Stylish curved glass front provides maximum product visibility; displays without condensation
- Framed end glass with rubber gasket material protects glass edges from chipping and breakage.
- Overhead light zones feature shatterproof coated bulbs
- Tempered sliding glass doors reflect heat; mirror the display to enhance merchandising effect
- Glass front can be lifted for easy cleaning, while sliding door track has "easy sweep" crumb removal
- Stainless steel construction; black finish on front and end panels
- Protected with a 100% recyclable bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 51 3/8"
Height: 37 3/4"
Width: 27 3/16"
Length: 45 5/16"
Depth: 4 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam HN2-48/P BK 208/240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register