This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Avantco HDC-26 26" Self Service 3 Shelf Countertop Heated Display Warmer with Sliding Doors - 110V, 1500W
Avantco HDC-48 48" Self Service 3 Shelf Countertop Heated Display Warmer with Sliding Doors - 110V, 1500W
Avantco HDC-36 36" Self Service 3 Shelf Countertop Heated Display Warmer with Sliding Doors - 110V, 1500W
Avantco BMFW5 57" Electric Bain Marie Buffet Countertop Food Warmer with 5 Half Size Wells - 1500W, 120V
Avantco BMFW4 46" Electric Bain Marie Buffet Countertop Food Warmer with 4 Half Size Wells - 1500W, 120V
Alto-Shaam HN2-48 BK Black Heated Display Case with Curved Glass - Full Service 48"
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- (2) individually managed heat zones
- Even heating
- Curved glass for maximum visibility
- 120/208-240V; 2500W at 208V, 3300W at 240V
|Alto-Shaam HN2-48 BK 208/240 Specs|
|Depth||51 3/8 Inches|
|Height||37 3/4 Inches|
|Well Length||45 5/16 Inches|
|Well Width||27 3/16 Inches|
|Well Depth||4 1/2 Inches|
|Wattage||2,500 - 3,300 Watts|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||None|
|Service Type||Full Service|
Alto-Shaam HN2-48 BK 208/240 Details
Showcase your most delicious hot foods while keeping them fresh and moist for hours with this Alto-Shaam HN2-48 BK full service black heated display case! Equipped with a mirrored backdrop to enhance product appearance and an innovative Halo Heat system, this model is the ideal choice for your cafeteria, buffet, or deli serving area! With a full range of pan-holding options, this case will suit all your serving needs.
- (2) individually managed heat zones with separate temperature controls
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Holds (3) full size pans (12" x 20" x 2 1/2") and (6) half size pans (12" x 6" x 2 1/2").
- Stylish curved glass front provides maximum product visibility; displays without condensation
- Framed end glass with rubber gasket material protects glass edges from chipping and breakage.
- Overhead light zones feature shatterproof coated bulbs
- Tempered sliding glass doors reflect heat; mirror the display to enhance merchandising effect
- Glass front can be lifted for easy cleaning, while sliding door track has "easy sweep" crumb removal
- Stainless steel construction; black finish on front and end panels
- Protected with a 100% recyclable bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 51 3/8"
Height: 37 3/4"
Width: 27 3/16"
Length: 45 5/16"
Depth: 4 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L14-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam HN2-48 BK 208/240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register