Alto-Shaam ED2-48/2S SS Stainless Steel Two-Tiered Heated Display Case with Curved Glass - Self Service 48"
- Self service open front
- Curved glass for maximum visibility
- (2) individually managed heat zones
- Even heating
- 208-240V; 2800W
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Alto-Shaam ED2-48/2S SS 208/240 Specs|
|Height||30 3/16 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Service Type||Self Service|
Alto-Shaam ED2-48/2S SS 208/240 Details
With two levels to showcase all your heated foods, this Alto-Shaam ED2-48/2S SS stainless steel two-tiered heated display case is perfect for grab-and-go hot items! Plus, each shelf is individually controlled to keep a variety of foods at ideal holding temperatures. For customer convenience, it features a self-service opening across the case front.
- Customer self-service opening across the case front; sliding rear doors for easy product restock and rotation
- European style 40 11/16" x 28 3/4" base shelf and (1) 42 3/4" x 18 3/4" top shelf, each with its own adjustable thermostat and (1) heat-on indicator light
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Top shelf capacity of (12) chicken boats with dome cover; bottom shelf capacity of (15) chicken boats with dome cover
- Stylish curved glass front provides maximum product visibility; displays without condensation
- Solar cool bronze sliding glass doors reflect heat; mirror the display to enhance merchandising effect
- Removable rear doors and sliding door track with "easy sweep" crumb removal
- Stainless steel construction and finish on front and end panels
- Protected with a 100% recyclable bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste
- Ideal for displaying pre-packaged foods
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 48"
Height: 30 3/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the technical regulations set forth by the Customs Union countries.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register