This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Self service open front
- Curved glass for maximum visibility
- (2) individually managed heat zones
- Even heating
- 208-240V; 2800W
- Shipping Weight
- 325 lb.
- 48 Inches
- 48 Inches
- 30 3/16 Inches
- Well Width
- 27 3/16 Inches
- 11.7 Amps
- 50/60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 240 Volts
- 2,800 Watts
- Without Base
- Control Type
- Door Type
- Heated Shelves
Made in America
- Glass Style
- Heating Source
- Installation Type
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Service Sides
- Number of Shelves
- 2 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 6-20P
- Power Type
- Service Type
- Full Service
- Temperature Settings
Alto-Shaam ED2-48/2S BK 208/240 Details
With two levels to showcase all your heated foods, this Alto-Shaam ED2-48/2S BK black two-tiered heated display case is perfect for grab-and-go hot items! Plus, each shelf is individually controlled to keep a variety of foods at ideal holding temperatures. For customer convenience, it features a self-service opening across the case front.
- Customer self-service opening across the case front; sliding rear doors for easy product restock and rotation
- European style 40 11/16" x 28 3/4" base shelf and (1) 42 3/4" x 18 3/4" top shelf, each with its own adjustable thermostat and (1) heat-on indicator light
- Innovative Halo Heat system utilizes an electric thermal cable to provide a radiant heat source, resulting in no cold or hot spots or air movement to dry out food
- Top shelf capacity of (12) chicken boats with dome cover; bottom shelf capacity of (15) chicken boats with dome cover
- Stylish curved glass front provides maximum product visibility; displays without condensation
- Solar cool bronze sliding glass doors reflect heat; mirror the display to enhance merchandising effect
- Removable rear doors and sliding door track with "easy sweep" crumb removal
- Stainless steel construction; black finish on front and end panels
- Protected with a 100% recyclable bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste
- Ideal for pre-packaged foods
Left to Right: 48"
Front to Back: 48"
Height: 30 3/16"
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the technical regulations set forth by the Customs Union countries.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam ED2-48/2S BK 208/240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register