$2,459.70/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $73.79 back (7,379 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy duty 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top with countertop edge
- 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
- 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf
- Reinforced hat channels for superior durability
Works WithView All Items
- Advance Tabco UB-30 Stainless Steel Leg Mounted Pot Rack for 30" Wide Work Tables with Undershelf
- Advance Tabco US-30-108 Adjustable Work Table Undershelf for 30" x 108" Table - 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
Advance Tabco VSS-309 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 176 lb.
- 108 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 35 1/2 Inches
- Without Backsplash
- Made in America
- 14 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Legs
- 30" x 108"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 304
- Table Style
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Top Capacity
- 562 1/2 lb.
- Undershelf Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Heavy Duty
Customer questions about this product
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
Advance Tabco VSS-309 Details
This top-of-the-line Advance Tabco VSS-309 30" x 108" stainless steel work table with stainless steel undershelf is a heavy duty option built to stand tough against use in the busiest commercial kitchens! It is constructed of 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel and boasts a countertop edge to contain potential spills.
This 30" x 108" heavy duty work table has 6 durable stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, and a tough stainless steel adjustable undershelf for optimum versatility. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 562.5 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Advance Tabco VSS-309
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register