Advance Tabco VSS-302 30" x 24" 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Work Table with Stainless Steel Undershelf
Other Available Sizes:
- Heavy duty 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel top with countertop edge
- 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet
- 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf
- Legs with 3" gussets
You May Also Need View All Items
Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco UB-30 Stainless Steel Leg Mounted Pot Rack for 30" Wide Work Tables with Undershelf
Advance Tabco US-30-24 Adjustable Work Table Undershelf for 30" x 24" Table - 18 Gauge Stainless Steel
Advance Tabco TA-82 6" Diameter Scrap Chute Option
Advance Tabco TA-84C Square Edge Type Knife Rack
Advance Tabco TA-19 Flanged Stainless Steel Foot for Work Tables
Advance Tabco TA-900 Adjustable Height Table Crank
plus $1,890.00 /Each
Advance Tabco TA-72 Leg Wall Clamp - 2/Set
See why the VSS series of work tables from Advance Tabco are a great solution for your operation!
|Advance Tabco VSS-302 Specs|
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||325 Lb.|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- If you order a set of Advance Tabco brand casters to go with your Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs as an added service. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
If you order generic or equivalent casters this service is not included and your table legs will not be shortened.
Advance Tabco VSS-302 Details
This top-of-the-line Advance Tabco VSS-302 30" x 24" stainless steel work table with stainless steel undershelf is a heavy duty option built to stand tough against use in the busiest commercial kitchens! It is constructed of 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel and boasts a countertop edge to contain potential spills.
This 30" x 24" heavy duty work table has durable stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, and a tough stainless steel adjustable undershelf for optimum versatility. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 325 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and strength, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register