Other Available Sizes:
- 1 5/8" sanitary rolled rim edge on front and square sides for safety
- 1 1/2" backsplash minimizes messes
- Three hat channels are stud welded to reinforce and maintain a level working surface
- Pre-engineered welded angle adapters insure ease of future drawer installation
- Front to back stretchers welded to legs; left to right stretcher bolted to legs
- 16 gauge stainless steel type 430 series top for longevity
- 1 5/8" diameter tubular stainless steel stretchers and legs
- 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet for superior stability
- Advance Tabco OTS-12-144R 12" x 144" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco OTS-15-144R 15" x 144" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Advance Tabco ODS-12-144R 12" x 144" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
- Shipping Weight
- 297 lb.
- 144 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 37 Inches
- Backsplash Height
- 1 1/2 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 35 1/2 Inches
- With Backsplash
- Made in America
- 16 Gauge
- Leg Construction
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Legs
- 30" x 144"
- Stainless Steel Type
- Type 430
- Table Style
- Open Base
- Tabletop Material
- Stainless Steel
- Top Capacity
- 480 lb.
- Standard Duty
Customer questions about this product
Can I put equipment on my work table?
Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables.
Advance Tabco TSFG-3012 Details
The Advance Tabco TSFG-3012 Super Saver 30" x 144" open base stainless steel commercial work table with 1 1/2" backsplash provides a sturdy, durable work area for any commercial kitchen. It features a 16 gauge type 430 stainless steel top with a rolled front edge and square sides. The work table's six legs and bullet feet and are also made of stainless steel for durability and increased corrosion resistance. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 480 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance and stability, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum strength.
Work Surface Height: 35 1/2"
Backsplash Height: 1 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been certified by NSF International to meet applicable product standards on public safety, health, and / or the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register