Advance Tabco TAG-303 30" x 36" 16 Gauge Open Base Stainless Steel Commercial Work Table
Other Available Sizes:
- 1 5/8" sanitary rolled rim edge on front and square sides for safety
- Three hat channels are stud welded to reinforce and maintain a level working surface
- Pre-engineered welded angle adapters insure ease of future drawer installation
- Front to back stretchers bolted to legs; left to right stretcher welded to legs
- 16 gauge stainless steel type 430 series top for longevity
- 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel stretchers and legs
- 1" adjustable plastic bullet feet for superior stability
- Economic but durable option
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Regency 5" Work Table and Equipment Stand Swivel Stem Casters - 4/Set
Advance Tabco OTS-12-36 12" x 36" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-12-36R 12" x 36" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco OTS-15-36 15" x 36" Table Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco OTS-15-36R 15" x 36" Table Rear Mounted Single Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco ODS-12-36 12" x 36" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
Advance Tabco ODS-12-36R 12" x 36" Table Rear Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit with 1" Rear Turn-Up
Advance Tabco ODS-15-36 15" x 36" Table Mounted Double Deck Stainless Steel Shelving Unit
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Backsplash Height||Without Backsplash|
|Leg Construction||Galvanized Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 430|
|Table Style||Open Base|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||390 Lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Advance Tabco casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
As part of the Advance Tabco Super Saver Series, this TAG-303 30" x 36" stainless steel, open base commercial work table offers the durability of strong, yet affordable, 16 gauge type 430 stainless steel. Its smooth, satin-finished design features rolled front and rear edges, with square sides to keep your staff safe when moving throughout your facility.
To ensure maximum stability, this work table comes standard with 1 5/8" diameter tubular galvanized steel legs and matching leg braces. Additionally each table is fitted with 1" adjustable plastic feet. This Advance Tabco work table's top is able to support up to 390 lb. of uniformly distributed weight.
For superior balance, this table boasts legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. Plus, the tabletop includes grooved, roll formed hat channels to provide maximum strength and durability.
Height: 35 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Best in Class
This product was given a Best in Class Award in Foodservice as chosen by foodservice operators, dealers, and consultants.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Noble Chemical 18 oz. Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Ecolab® 18903 Alternative (AMR A142) - 12/Case
Wet Area Floor Mats
Wall Shelves with Built In Pot Racks
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register